Tables and Chairs
If you are need to borrow tables or chairs please call Lower Yellowstone REC as soon as possible. The tables and chairs are loaned out on a first come, first serve basis.
Please follow the following guidelines if you are borrowing the tables/chairs.
- You must check in at the front office when borrowing and bringing back the tables and chairs.
- Make sure the tables and chairs are handled with care and are clean when they are returned. All tape must be removed from tables.
- The tables and chairs must be picked up and returned between 8a.m. and 11:30 or 2p.m. and 4:30. The loading needs to be complete by 5p.m.
- Chairs are 25 to a rack and must be returned 25 to a rack.
- Bring plenty of people with you to help load and unload the tables and chairs. Staff is not allowed to help with loading or unloading.
- Staff counts all items before checking them out. You are responsible for what has been checked out to you so make sure to count for yourself and sign. You will be responsible for the cost of any damaged or missing tables or chairs.
Here are some helpful hints:
- It takes 2 people to load each table and two people to load a cart of chairs on a trailer. PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY WHEN YOU ARE PICKING UP THE TABLES AND CHAIRS.
- If you have a trailer with a ramp, it is much easier to take the chairs on the racks and it is better for our chairs also.
- Please be careful with the tables and chairs so that they stay in good shape so we can continue to borrow them out to you and the rest of the community without charging for the service.
*** The use of tables and chairs are for community non-profit events and are not allowed to leave our service territory.***